Saturday, June 21, 2008

FAC Picnic

Every year I look forward to the summer picnic Family Adoption Consultants puts on for their adoptive families. Seeing all those smiling faces from around the world is a beautiful sight.

Andrew & Sydney both relished the opportunity to break boards during the Tae Kwon Do demonstration. I have two naturals on my hands!



Coming up on Saturday, October 4th is our annual Evening at the Races fundraiser. All the proceeds are donated towards various orphanages, including Andrew's. I hope you will join us for this fun filled night! Tickets are $25.00 and include a buffet dinner, dessert, wine, beer, and soft drinks. More friends makes for more fun while shouting & betting on the horse races. This is also my first year serving as president of the event so I hope you will come out for support.

No comments: