Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy 60th Birthday Mom!!! I know she will just love to see her age posted here for all to read but I very proud of her. Age is just a number and you should live life to the fullest. Today, her & my dad took a helicoper ride. It was one of those things on her "Things to do before I die" list. They departed from Cape Canaveral area, headed down the space coast and out over the Atlantic ocean where they saw manatees & a school of dolphin. Afterwards they stopped in the American Police Hall of Fame and shot a few rounds at the firing range. Something she has never done and out of the box.

My mom once said; its not the dates written on your tombstone thats important, its the dash, and what you did with it.

What a day! Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments: