Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Self Inflicted Haircut

I was upstairs when Sydney came up wearing her jacket wrapped around her neck. When I asked why she answered that she was cold. I knew then something was up since this child never gets cold and wears her swim suit around the house in the winter. I pulled the jacket off, and chunks of hair fell to the ground. She then tried to explain how she was making a necklace out of her gum and it got stuck in her hair. So rather than coming upstairs and asking for help she proceeded to cut the gum out.

I tossed her in the shower and tried to work the rest out before assessing the damage. Overall it could be worse; one pig tail is shorter than the other and she now has some layering in the back. I guess if we leave her hair down it won't look too bad.

No comments: