Friday, April 20, 2007

All Packed

Well my bags are packed, I'm ready to go. Boy, that song reminds me of the slideshow we made for Andrew's journey home. Now, here I am humming it while packing my bags for Korea.

I leave early tomorrow morning out of Cleveland will will connect in Detroit & Tokyo before arriving in Seoul on Sunday evening. I am bringing along lots of pictures of Andrew and gifts for the woman who work at his orphanage and his foster mom. I wanted to give them something Americana so I picked some Jelly Bellies, gummy worms and those chocolate covered coconut squares. Yum! I will have to resist eating them all on the plane. :)

I'm planning on taking lots of video and pictures to post when I return. Since all we have of Andrew's first year of life is a dozen or so pictures I will have to make up for lost time.

See you soon!

No comments: