Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Surprise SHHH!!!!

A great travel agent rate passed over my desk last week. It was an opportunity to cruise aboard the Disney Magic, and we couldn't pass it up. We leave on Saturday for 7 nights in the Caribbean sun. Seeing it already snowed several times here, we could use the sunshine. Best part is... the kids have no idea, we decided to surprise them. Sydney asks us on a daily basis to take her back to Disney World. She still has no concept of distance or money, but I love her passion & spirit. She has told me countless times that she doesn't want to live in Ohio anymore, she wants to live at Disney World.

Even though we will not be visiting DisneyWorld this trip I think she will be just as happy. Ever since she could walk & talk she has been pulling the Disney Cruise Line brochures off my office shelves, so she is well aware of what it is. I cannot wait to see her face when she realizes where we are going. We have been packing in a spare bedroom so hopefully we can make it to the airport before her questioning begins.

Please, if we see any of you in the next few days..... SHHHHHH!!!! Don't spoil the surprise!

No comments: