Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Still Smiling

Well, I am still smiling from yesterday's big news. I love looking at his picture. He looks so cute with that post it note saying who he is stuck to his chest. I also started on the next round of required paperwork. Thank goodness I love doing busywork. Hey! The faster we get it submitted the faster we can bring our little guy home.

Our agency is planning one more trip to Korea this year so we are putting together a care package for them to deliver. I'm going to include a little photo album with pictures of us, our house, and dogs. This way he will be familiar with us before he makes his journey home. A special thanks to my great neighbors Susan Rank & Dr. Chae who helped me label all the photos in Korean.

2 comments:

Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Kerstin said...

The Royal County Arbiter: $3,387.24 please
Hot on the heels of news that AOL has bought Weblogs Inc for an estimated $25 million, Dane Carlson has produced a nifty applet that calculates how much any given blog is worth.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!